Internet has made serious changes to the World; introducing variety of communication techniques, becoming a first choice to obtain knowledge by providing all sort of information about any field and offering different products and services both online and offline but the recent innovation of online education will definitely provide a great benefit to the society and overall world.
Moving from a conventional school to an online school can be a huge change for any student, whether they are a teen or an adult. Take a look at a few of the advantages and disadvantages of the online programs before making your decision.
Merits of Online Schools
• The first advantage that you can get from online schools is that you can study at your own pace, so you can manage your time and take your time whenever you need or earn much faster as you want.
• You can work and study on a same day as it will provide you more flexibility in your schedule, you can study at home after work or even before work. Plan your schedule and choose a suitable time to study.
• The prime focus of online schools is to provide you an accredited high school diploma so it is easier to avoid wasting time in distractions like parties and group studies of traditional schools and focus on studies only.
• It will provide you the opportunity to avoid bullies and other behavior related issues of regular schools. You would not feel any social pressure in online schools.
• Self studying is the best because it develops interest of a student.
• Every day the environment of regular schools is getting worse, even kids learn slang words in the environment of high school. By providing them online education, Parents can avoid such issues.
Demerits of online Schools
• Online programs do not have social gatherings and other fun stuffs like parties, senior day, graduations, and concerts therefore it can be boring for regular students.
• Some subjects require teachers like Mathematics, Chemistry and many others as a result an online student must hire a teacher.
• Lazy or unmotivated people find it hard to focus on completing tasks on time.
• Some youngsters become anti-social and introvert.
• There are many fake institutions that offer false diplomas and degrees; it can waste your time, money and energy.